We offer group lessons on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Saturday’s at GM Shulman’s house (428 Waverly Rd., Barrington, IL 60010).
Tuesday flier is available here: http://shulmanchess.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Tuesday-Chess-Club.pdf
registration online is available here: http://shulmanchess.com/2012/12/tuesday-chess-club-winter-2013/
Saturday flier is available here: http://shulmanchess.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/correctSaturday-Chess-Club-winter13.pdf
registration online is available here: http://shulmanchess.com/2012/12/saturday-chess-club-online-registration/
All our chess clubs registrations can be found here: http://shulmanchess.com/2012/08/chess-clubs/
|Meeting Dates||January 8, 15
February 5, 12
March 5, 12, 19.
|November 7, 14, 28
December 5, 12, 19
|January 5, 12, 19, 26
February 9, 16
March 2, 16, 23.
||1. 10:00 – 11:00 AM
2. 11:05 – 12:05 PM
3. 12:10 – 1:10 PM
|Chess Level||Everyone is welcome!||1400+, limited to 6 players||Everyone is welcome!|
**pre-registration is required for all group lessons (please contact us if you are planning to attend our group lessons Yury 312-375-7475 or email Viktoria)
There are two groups on Tuesday and Saturday:
- Advanced (rating around 1000)
- Beginner/Intermediate for unrated and players up to 400 rated players.
- Advanced players – might be interested in learning the new openings, advanced chess tactics, endgames, postional play and strategy, planning, learning about Chess World Champions and their style of playing.
- Intermediate players – might want to learn how to checkmate Lone King with Queen and Rook, Queen, Rook, learn about opening principles, chess tactics.
- Beginner player – might want to learn how to move pieces, or might want to learn what is check, checkmate, castling, pawn promotion, en passant, value of pieces.
Please contact us if you have questions.